2008年7月1日火曜日

Essay 1-7 Movie Review

Two weeks ago, I watched a movie. The title was Pocahontas. It produced by Disney. I read a book which written about Pocahontas. But, the story was not happy end. I felt so sad. So, I decided to watch another story of this.

This story was made based on history. It was about 1960. Pocahontas is girl. She lived in Virginia. She has black hair and black eyes. She was beautiful. Another main hero was John. He came to Virginia to find a new world in the west. And they met soon.

They were not same people, because they were not same skin color. However, they loved each other. I think skin color is not important because they are same people. There are no different people in the world. They are same. They have hart, feeling, and so on. No different.

But, Pocahontas’ father was not allowed them love. I think it was wrong. But, in those days, it was common judge. During watch this movie, I felt very excited. One thing happened, and it made John Smith so danger.

But, it was end happily. It was different point that of book. I felt so good because I like happy end! But, I thought in the real world, it was not always end up happily. So, I felt reality by the book. However, I like this movie. After all, everything is happy are so good!!! I thought war is bad because it hurt all people. I hope war never happen in the world and stopping now war somewhere in the world. I hope everyone makes happy and always smiling.

(269 words)

0 件のコメント: