2008年7月1日火曜日

Book Review 1-13

I was read the book which title was “AlADDIN & HIS MAGICAL LAMP.” I was read this book in Japanese, but I’ve never read in English. So, I lend this book.

It was famous story in the world. Do you know this book too? I hope you so because I won’t to write details as book review number 12. It was little tired. I spend much time…
Therefore, today, I introduce this story frankly.

This is the fantasy story. Aladdin, two Jennies, professed Aladdin’ uncle Abanazar, his brother and a princess Badr was main character. Aladdin was deceived Abanazar, but he got a special lamp and ring as good luck would have it. The lamp and ring inhabited Jennies. He made rich man and marry Badr thanks for Jennies help. But, Abanazar and his brother came to deprive for him the lamp. But, he and Badr killed them and live with happily.

Do you understand my frankly introducing? I hope so. They killed a person who hinder of them and got happy. That sounds was not good. I was surprised when they killed them easily. It was not good. But, last page’ their smile was looked very happy. I felt terrified of their smile by contraries. I knew their feelings. Abanazar and his brother was hindrance to them. But, to kill was worst thing, I thought. When I read this story in Japanese, Abanazar’s brother was not died. Probably I think so. He was lost in a flying pares and never come back earth… Let me see… anyway, he was might be dying. I don’t know whether he was dead or no!

Anyway, in either event he was poor man like Abanazar. I’m felt sorry about what had happened to them. But, like this story always evil was gone and hero became happy. “That’s the way of life the world,” one of my friends said me when I said about this story.

(322 words)

0 件のコメント: