2008年7月4日金曜日

English

Summer comes soon. I have a lot of things I want to do. Especially, I want to learn English this summer in N.Z.

I’m poor at English till now. English is my weak point. When I was a junior and high school student, English was my weak point. I can’t understand English grammar, but I don’t dislike English. English is cool!

In fact, I wanted to go prefectural University of Kumamoto and major in synthetic subjects. I like Japanese and it is my good point, I think. Therefore, I thought aim to enter PKU and major in Japanese at first. But, I didn’t have clear future dream. So, I decided to major in synthetic subjects if I can pass the exam.

But, I failed that center exams. Japanese was best for me. I often got good score, but English’s score was bad… However, I couldn’t get high score at that exam. I was disappointed and I thought I mustn’t enter the PUK University. I want to go university in Kumamoto. So, I took KGU entrance examination because I heard English course is interesting and high quality of education.

Now, I’m majoring in English in KGU and enjoying. I am going to learn English harder. It is my objective.
(208 words)

0 件のコメント: