2008年7月5日土曜日

Sports!

Now, I backed my home. Yesterday, I baked in Kikuchi city and I’ll return my apartment tomorrow afternoon.

Today, I went to Tsutaya and next, I went to Kikuchi Park. I went there with my sister and my mother. We played badminton. My sister and I was member of badminton club when we were elementary school students. We enjoyed playing badminton while about 2 hours and half minutes.

I thought we caught the sun… That not good! I liable to catch the sun but I like playing outside. But, I don’t like running!!! When I was a child, I was belonged track and field club once. It was so hard and not interesting. I felt badminton was better rather than running. So, I returned badminton club.

I don’t hate play sports but playing the musical instruments are more interesting for me. In other words, I like both. Today’s evening was sports day for my sister, and I and today’s night was music time for me! I am going to play the piano!!! And, tomorrow, I will go shopping! After that, I’m going to start studying...probably☆★☆
(189words)

0 件のコメント: