2008年7月1日火曜日

Essay 6 2028 Self introduction

Hello. My name is Keiko Nakamori. I am thirty nine years old now. I am living in N.Z. now. I went to N.Z when I was a KGU University student. I went there with my friends in August. I lived there a month. I made a lot of friend there and I decided to live here in future.

Now, I have two children. I have a boy and a girl. They are very cute. My husband is very kind man. I met him in Japan. He is working in America now. So, I can't meet him everyday but I love him very much.

I am working at a school in NZ and I am teaching how to play the piano for children and teaching Japanese. I like my job. I wanted to be rich when I was a child and live happily forever. Now, I have enough money to live. But I am satisfying. My life is very good.

We often went back in Japan and meet my families. They are very good connection now. I love them now. My sister married Kazuya. He is very cool. I like him very much. They got married in Japan. Of course, I joined it. That celebration was great. I had impression. When I saw their face with happy, I decided to marry. That judge was correct. I have a very cute children and I became a mother. I can't believe because I didn't want to marry when I was a child.

My life is so good for me. When I graduated KGU University, I went to N.Z soon. My family didn't agree my judge. Now, I understand their feelings. Now, I am a mother. But I don't regret my choice. It was correct. No mistake. I believe it.

(296 words)

0 件のコメント: