2008年5月2日金曜日

Essay 1-5 The Worst Day

When I was an elementary school student, I was in big trouble. That day, I was out of luck. It was a worst day.

That morning, I slept late, and I was very impatient about it. I ran as fast as possible. Then, I fell down and hurt myself. As a result, I was late at school, and a teacher was angry at me because I was late.

Next misfortune became at a lunch time. I was very happy, because that day’s dessert was custard pudding. I like custard pudding, so, I was very look forward to eating it. However, I couldn't take off the custard pudding lid easily. I tried it again and again. Finally, I could take off it. I thought I can eat it at last. Then, one of my friends bumped me suddenly, and my custard pudding was dropped down my hands.

Final misfortune was big accident. When I went to my house, I found a very beautiful flower. My friend said to me let’s pick it. I agreed with her and I reached my hand out for the flower. Then, I was fallen in a brook. I and my textbook were drenched. Of course, I cried. I felt everything was bad for me.
I cried a long time.

However, I remember that day now, I can not help laughing, but, these were not funny thing for the then me. I think however terrible memory will become a not bad memory. This is my worst day story. Can you amuse yourself by reading my story? I hope you will cheer up at reading this story, because, even if you have a terrible memory, it can change a good memory
!


( words 288 ; total 3711)

0 件のコメント: