2008年5月2日金曜日

Essay 1-4 My favorite animal

I don’t dislike doggies, cats, rabbits, horses, and so on… except reptile and insect. So, I can’t choose my favorite animal. I don’t have especially favorite animal.

It may be an improper expression, I like small animals. I like puddle and pug among dogs. Puddle is very cute. Pug is too. I like pug’s feature and behavior. Moreover, I like to look carefully at pugs from behind. That behavior to waggle its tail is very pretty. I really like to look it.

When I was a child, I want to have a doggie as a pet. However, my parents didn’t want it, but whenever I said to my parents I want to look animals; they always took me a zoo at holiday. At zoo, I enjoyed sporting with animals. It was very nice, but I want to have a pet after all.

My friends had a pet in those days. I was really filled with envy at them. Many times I visited my friend’s home, I was sporting with their pets. Especially, I like Karin. She is a puddle. She is so small puddle, and she likes walking. I often took her walking. She really attached itself to me. I like her very much. Karin likes sleeping. She always slept on my lap, and she loved being stroked. She is so cute dog and my favorite dog.

At that time, I used to consider pet’s name in spite of I did not have a pet. However, to consider pet’s name was interesting for me. From now, I am going to tell it a bit. For example, I was considered, Minto, Luna, Ryu, Sian, etcetera. As it turned out, I have never had a pet!


(289 words; total 3423)

0 件のコメント: