2008年5月2日金曜日

Essay 1-3 The Memorable Day

Last year in November, my first cousin got married. She was twenty six years old, and her husband was same age. They came to known each other at a university in Fukuoka. Immediately, they became good friens. However, It was cost two years to go out. Then, they got married when they was twenty six years old. Up to got married, they have broken up two times yet they got married! It is wonderful thing.

Their wedding was so great. She suited a wedding dress very much. She looked so beautiful. Her husband is tall man. He likes baseball and he is a baseball player when he was a junior high school student to high school student. He was so cool too. They looked so happy. They showed me a lot of pictures for me. They like to take pictures. In those pictures, they always were smiling. I thought they become a good couple.

At that wedding, their parent’s eyes were watery. My fist cousin was read a letter for her parents, and I was moved to years by her letter。It contained with hers whole heart.

She likes playing the trumpet, and she is a good trumpeter. She was playing the trumpet with much feeling at that wedding. Her play was nice.

I have never seen a wedding before it. So, it was a first time to take part in a wedding. I like wedding so much, because every one looks so happy! I want to see such a nice wedding once time.

(260 words; total 3134)

0 件のコメント: