2008年4月27日日曜日

Cookies!!!!!

I made cookies yesterday. Yesterday, I had nothing to do. Therefore, I decided to bake cookies. I like cookies. So, I wanted to bake a lots kind of cookies. For example, chocolate cookie, cocoa cookie, cookie with tea, and caramel cookie. But, I didn't have enough ingredient... That was big my mistake. So, I baked two kind of cookies; vanilla cookies and cookies with tea.First, I melted butter lightly, and blended like cream. Second, mixed 85g of sugar in it. And blend, blend, blend... Third, added flour and mix roughly. Forth, It age in fridge a bit. Finally, made shape and baked! I couldn't wait during I bake it! I live cookies!!!!

(112 words; total 2744)

4 件のコメント:

Joe Tomei さんのコメント...

Mmmmm, those look good! Please write more about your baking!

Keiko さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment and your advise! I try it.
Please read my blog again.

Unknown さんのコメント...

It looks very delicious!!

Keiko さんのコメント...

Thank you, Mari chan!!!