2008年10月8日水曜日

Book Review 2-3 "The Magical Book"

I read this book. This story was so nice. I have never read this story, so this is first time for me to read it.
This story is fairy tale. One day. A boy became a King. Then, he found a old book. He really wanted to read that book, but a chancellor didn’t accept to read that book because that book was not safe. He didn’t know that mean. In fact, the book was magic book. He opened the book and some animals found up the page. He enjoyed it, but one day, a dragon stepped from the book and flew away! The dragon ate everything, so a boy was utterly miserable. He decided to do something and he opened the book once more.
Then, “Hippogriff” was found up in the book. He looked like a horse, except for one thing. He had two enormous feathery wings. They fight to the dragon, and finally, they won the dragon! Fortunately, everything that was eaten by the dragon was safe and they came back their house. And, the dragon back into the book!
I like this story and I enjoyed reading because I have never read this story. I want to read this magic book, but I don’t want to meet the dragon like him!
(214 words; 4270 words)

0 件のコメント: