2008年10月15日水曜日

My time

How was your holiday? I spend good time. On Saturday, I took good sleep at my apartment, and watching movies. On Sunday, I went back my home town and I went to go a restaurant with my family to have a dinner. We sometimes go a restaurant and we have dinner. I like it but, I like dinner my mother made, too. After that, I went to Hikarinomori. I bought a jacket! On Monday, I backed my apartment. I listened to music and watching TV. It was pretty good for me.

Anyway, I want to get a part-time job. I always pick up Get Support on Monday, so I have many these book magazines. I want to work at small cloth shop or general store. I have to find something part-time job as soon as possible. I’m going to find it not later than next month!!!

(146 words; 4416 words)

0 件のコメント: