2008年10月8日水曜日

Dream and Sofa

Yesterday, I slept well. I was fell sleep at 8:00 p.m. I really like sleeping because I like have a dream. Always, I have very interesting dreams. Yesterday, I had two classes and I was finished the last class at 2: 40 p.m. After that, I was going to go to the KGU library but I didn’t go there because yesterday was cloudy. I was going to go there with one of my friends, Erika. However, we didn’t want to go there and study more. I went back my apartment as soon as possible, and I started clean my room. In cleaning, I felt so sleep, so I took a catnap on my sofa. I like my black sofa. The sofa is very useful. When I sleep at night, I use it as a bed. In fact, I want to a white one, but there were nothing white sofa-bed. Therefore, I bought this black sofa. I always use this sofa!

(160 words; 2779 words)

0 件のコメント: