2008年12月6日土曜日

A Man

Today was very cold. I'm backing my apartment now. Today was a day of my parttime job. I was working hardly. I was looking forward to take a rest at there, because a man who I like was working with me. He is 23 years old. Everyone who working said to me he is strict, so I have better avoid him. However, I like him. He is kind, but little cool. He has a girl friend. I feel as he is my brother or my father, and I like these words in Japanese “Doshita?” (Not Doushita) and “Nn?” He often said these words. I like him, but he thought I don't like him because I always say to him you look too strict. I fear...

Any way, I like chocolate cakes, but he doesn't like sweats! I can't believe, but he told me if his girl friend makes a cake for him, he will eat all. It's good thing. Do you have a boy friend or a girl friend? If you don't have, please come here. I think I will work at there on Christmas. Chie said it will seem so lonely girl, but I'm satisfied with now my life. My most important person is my family. I like now calm days, I hope it would be go on forever, but some times I want to change.

Any way, I like his words and I want a brother!!!

(240 words: total 10156words)

0 件のコメント: