2008年12月3日水曜日

Accident!

I dropped from my bicycle yesterday. It was a big accident for me. There was a car on the side work, so I couldn’t pass the side work at that time. I got down from the side work once riding the bicycle. After that, I tried to return the side work once again. My apartment was very cloth at there. However, I couldn’t it because their level was high. I dropped from my bicycle and abraded my knee. Behind me, there was a couple. I think there are KGU students. I hoped they didn’t see that scene, but probably they saw. I came home as soon as possible, after that, I couldn’t move during a long time.

Much blood had come out from my knee. And my knee was bruised and it had heat. Yesterday was unlucky day for me. I checked my fortune to use my cell phone. Surprisingly, it said “Don’t strain yourself. You should attention of a lower injury from a knee.” It was right! Yesterday was unlucky day… I decided to ride a bicycle more carefully.

(180 words: total 9806 words)

0 件のコメント: