2008年11月19日水曜日

Tapiking

On Monday, I went to a Tapiking with Erika. That day, I didn’t come to the KGU by my bicycle, but Erika came to there by her bicycle. So, I went to my apartment on the way to the Tapiking because my apartment is stand near Kokaibashi. It was cold day; we want to be arrived the Tapiking quickly.

Erika bought a banana putting taste tapioca drink and I choose strawberry putting taste. It was delicious. We enjoyed drinking, watching TV and talking each other. It was very good time for me. I like Erika because she is interesting. We wanted to stay the shop because the shop was warm. Out side was cold, we were get down, we ride our bicycle as fast as possible we could. However, it made us colder, windy is too cold! I want to go there again with her.

(145 words:total 9148 words)

0 件のコメント: