2008年11月16日日曜日

Sleeping

I like sleeping. Always I take an enough sleep. On holiday I take a sleep at over 10 hours. It is very good for me. I like the time because I need not think any things. It is so important time. However, it is pretty cold recently, so I can’t get up early. I set the alarm clock for 7:30 and 9:00, but always I get up over 8:00 if I have to go the KGU at 9:00 and I get up over 9:30 if I have to go the KGU at 10:40. I have to get up on the set up time… I don’t like too hot, but also too cold. Recently, I feel cold. I can’t move on my bed. I always wrap up the blanket over myself in my bed. Sleeping is very nice and I like blankets because it feels very good. I want to sleep more and more, and I want to don’t think all things and relax and enjoy my time.

(167 words :)

0 件のコメント: