2008年11月2日日曜日

About today

Today, I went shopping with my mother and my sister. I like shopping very mush. We want to buy clothes and small articles. We went Tsuruya, Paruko, News, and Hikarinomori. However, I didn’t find good clothes, so I couldn’t buy any clothes. My sister bought a jacket. That color is dark blown. I recommended her that jacket. I really wanted clothes, but I gave up. We spend 4 hours at Kumamoto city’s shops.

After that, we went to Hikarinomori. My sister drove. She is good driver, so I always asked her to drive. We looked around there about 3 hours and we bought some breads and 2 cups of drink. We enjoyed taking there.

Finally, we went to dairy in Kikuchi, we bought some foods and a fashion magazine. One of my friends, Kayo works there, so I met her and talking. I like her. I want to go shopping with her some day and I want to go a drive, too. She is active girl. I have gone to a batting center with her once. It was great, but little difficult for us. We couldn’t do well and other friends laughed us, but I like there. I want to go there again with Kayo.

(205 words; 6472 words)

0 件のコメント: