2008年11月8日土曜日

Bicycle

I bought a bicycle the other day. I went to a shop with my friend, Mariko. There are some types of bicycles, and I decided a black one. I wanted to buy another pink one or that black one. I was puzzled as to which to choose. However, at last, I decided a black one because I thought I will not be able to ride this pink bicycle.

After that, Mariko and I backed our apartment. When I was arrived my apartment, I realized the bicycle hasn’t rock, so I went to a bicycles’ shop near my apartment. An old man taught me how to use it. I pay him and I returned.

At then, unexpectedly happening was happen. My cell phone’s straps got caught into pannier’s hole. I tried take off them, but I couldn’t… I tried again and again.
Finally, I decided to use scissors. However, I couldn’t, too because it is my talisman. I tried one more, at then, it was rid off!!!! I was so happy but it takes about 30 minutes.

I wonder I couldn’t ride a bicycle because I don’t ride it recently. When I was a little child, I thought I ride it. However, when I was a primary school and junior high school’s students, I went to there by my feet. When I was a high school student, I went the school by bus. Recently, I use a bus or walking, so I am going to practice to ride bicycle.
Thank you for reading.
(252 words: 7770 words)

0 件のコメント: