2008年6月3日火曜日

05/30 My Apartment,Bowling, Drive!!

May 30 was the anniversary of the foundation this KGU University. So, my friends visited my apartment, but there are no parking areas in my apartment. My friends came from Kikuchi city by Yuuki's car. His car is very big! So, they parked in HI hirose. HI hirose is little far from my apartment. Yuuki said "Too far! Too hot! Too tire!!" I ignored him complain. Misa is one of my friends. She is KKU student. She is majoring English too. I like her. She visited my apartment with him, and we bought some snacks. When we back my apartment, Yuuki said he is very hungry. So, I cooked lunch and ate with them. Misa likes sweets. I suggested them to make crape! Misa helped me, but Yuuki didn't help us. He was relaxed all the time.Next, we went to bowling alley by his car. I lost all game... I was treating a glass of juice each them.But, it was so interesting!!
(164 words)

0 件のコメント: