2008年5月28日水曜日

Karaoke

I got called to my friend yesterday 10 p.m. She said “Are you free now, aren’t you?” It was no wrong. I was just watching TV then. And, she said “Let’s go karaoke!” But, I have class tomorrow 9 a.m., and it is writing class. I can’t absent it. I thought momentarily. I always refuse these offers, because I want to sleep at night. But, I said “O.K.” I like karaoke.

But, I got one trouble: I don’t have bicycle. So, one of my friends picked up me, and we went there. I’m sorry for him and thank you a lot. Karaoke was so good. I was enjoyed. They were very good singers. I was surprised! After that, another friend drove me in front of my home. He is a very good driver. Thank U!
But, I’m very sleepy. I couldn't enough sleep… So, I slept late this morning. I waked up 8:30 at the morning. But, I am in time for the first period.

(165 words)

1 件のコメント:

CHIE さんのコメント...

That sounds fun! But you need reat hard!