2008年11月12日水曜日

WEI post for next class

1. What is your usual writing/blogging schedule each week? Where do write/blog?

A. I usually write blogs after classes in the KGU library or 14 building.

2. Please look at your first post from Spring term and compare it with what you are writing now. What improvements do you see with your English and what do you think you should work on to improve?

A. I was writing short sentence in spring term, but, I found I’m writing longer sentence than spring term. I think to write every week is improving my English.

3. What are your opinions of doing movie reviews? Please talk about the time it takes and the availability of the movies.

A. My opinion about movie reviews is it takes a long time, because we have to watch the theme of movie. Watching movie takes about 2 hours and then, I start writing MR and it takes about 40 minutes to 1 hour. Every one wants to watch the movie at library, so I didn’t watch it I wanted to see because there are only 1 per movies.

4. Please give your suggestions for the class

A. I think to write blogs everyday is not easy. I don’t have many things what to write, so I think 5 post every week is little difficult.

5. Please give some advice to the students who will take this class next year.

A. I can’t say good words…I think this writing class is little hard, but never giving up. Do your best and I do my best!

0 件のコメント: