2008年10月21日火曜日

Book Review 2-4"Charlie and the chocolate factory"

I read this “Charlie and the chocolate factory” last week, but it was little difficult for me, but I have watched same movie once. Therefore, I could understand. Do you know this story? This story’s hero is Charlie. He is a boy and he lived with his parents and his grandfathers and grand mothers, and his family is not rich. Frankly speaking, he is poor rather than rich.

He likes chocolate and one day, he got a chance. That chance was he could go a chocolate factory!!! That chocolate factory’s owner was so strange man. At there, he met that strange owner and experience mysterious happens.

It was long story I’ve ever rent books in this KGU library. It made me tired, but it was very good time for me. If you have enough time, would you try this book?
(137 words; 5237 words)

0 件のコメント: