2008年10月28日火曜日

About Tapioka

Tapioka--- I love it so much. This food’s taste is nice. It is very soft. I like it, so I was walking at Tapioka drink shop once. That time was great for me. Customer is kind of me. Especially, young children came at this Tapioka drink shop. However, sometimes, they bothered me. They asked me to make special and original drinks. They said their favorite fruits or tastes. It was little difficult for me.

I sometimes drank these Tapioka drink to make myself. I liked making new drinks, so I often made original recipes. Now, I don’t have a part- time job. I quit that drink shop because of move, but I am drinking Tapioka drink once two weeks at least.

My recommendation is mango-a shaved ice with Tapioka on the top. That mango is fresh and it used a lot of the pulp of mangos. Tapioka is black one. You can eat it at Tsuruya! I hope you like this.

(161 words:5980 words)

0 件のコメント: