2008年9月18日木曜日

Wed.06/08/08

Today, we went to the St. Lukes Shopping mall. I like shopping very much, but I had little anxiety. That is fear of money. I didn't have confidence to use money easily. However, my anxiety was gone easily. Using money is easy. I really enjoyed shopping with my friends.
First, we ate break fast; sand witch, cake, orange juice. It was good but too big. We couldn't eat all. After that, we started shopping; we looked around from ground floor to first floor. There are many cloth shops, but we couldn't find good and cute cloth. Long time, we tried finding good one. Finally, my friend I bought one cloth.
Then, we ate an ice cream. I like Japanese food than that of NZ but, ice cream is delicious like Japanese. What's more to say, I like NZ' ice creams because one scoop is too enough and little cheap. Especially, I like mango taste. I ate mango ice cream.
From afternoon, we studied at Unitec University. We enjoyed conversation and game.
Today is also nice like yesterday!

(177 words;1432 words)

0 件のコメント: