2008年6月10日火曜日

Sea

I went to sea with my friends Saturday night! It was very interesting!! One of my friends picked up me in front of my apartment. First, we went there 4 members. My friends are very cool. He is a very good driver. I like them so much. First, we went a restaurant. One of my friends treated us because he had a lot of money and the day was payday. We went to Asiyu at second. We enjoyed talking. Next, we went to a McDonald and talking about like someone. It was very good time and 4 members joined. Finally, we went a sea. My friends like horror. He said to me lets go a test of ours courage. But, I don't like horror. So, I refused his offer. My friends are very interesting! I like all of them. So, I spent a good time. Thank you☆★☆

(151 words)

2 件のコメント:

CHIE さんのコメント...

That sounds fun! anyway Can you swim?

Unknown さんのコメント...

That sounds good! By the way, let's talk about T more particulary tomorrow!