2008年6月16日月曜日

Book Review 1-11 "Puss in Boots"

This story is very famous story as Japan. I've read this book when I was a child. I like this story so much.

I'm going to introduce this story. Generally, a man had three sons. When he died, the eldest brother took a mill and the middle brother got a donkey, and the youngest was left with a cat. He thought it's not fair, but this cat was incredible cat!

This cat could speak, it made him surprised, and the cat was so clever. His works were fantastic. Owe his help, the youngest brother married a King's daughter and he became a rich man and lived happily forever.

I thought this cat is so clever. I was surprised when the cat deceived an ogre and got rid of him. What's a clever cat! And it was very funny to wear boots!!!

(141 words)

0 件のコメント: