2008年5月16日金曜日

Hard Day...

I have a lot of home works at this week. I am much wearied to death. Yesterday, I couldn't sleep well, but I have to go at university until nine o'clock a.m. So, I tried sleeping again and again. I got up 8 o'clock today; it was too late for me. I couldn't eat breakfast... I went to the university as fast as possible. I am very tired now. More over, I am having a lot of things to do. For example, a home work of a secretary certificate examination, speaking home work, reading home work, writing home work, a home work of home stay program, cleaning my room, washing my clothes, cooking dinner, etc. I am so nervous...But, I think many people same as me. They should have a lot of things to do. So, I shouldn't complain and whine about that. I will do my best however I fail these things. Trying hard and doing my best is important!

(164 words; total 5311)

0 件のコメント: