2008年5月19日月曜日

Writing questions

1. Is your sidebar organized and have your visited all of your classmates blogs at least once?
A. Yes. I sometimes watched their blogs by P.C. or cellphone. Theirs blog was great, because these have many pictures and movies.

2. Have you labeled all your book reviews and essays?
A. Yes, I have.

3. Does your blog include pictures and videos?

A. Yes, my blog include both of them.


4. What is your best post?
A. My best post was "New Life". I posted it in March 16 th. This is my memorable day because I started new life. I cannot help remembering that day. My new life was started from that day. http://keiko-nakamori.blogspot.com/2008_03_16_archive.html


5. What is your best book review?
A.My best book review is essay 1-5 "Pocahontas"because, I wrote why I borrow it, about story and my impression. http://keiko-nakamori.blogspot.com/2008/05/book-review-1-5-pocahontas.html


6. What are the good points and bad points about this writing class?


A.This writing class's good points are to know about classmates. I learned about them to use P.C. and cellphone and I think I became to use P.C. better. Contrary to these good points, bad points were too difficult for me to use computer and I don't have computer at home. So, I couldn't post on my blog on holiday easily.


7. Have you done all your typing homework assignment?


Yes, I have. I think these were proper assignments to become a good P.C. user. At first, I couldn't use P.C. well, but now, I think I became a so-so P.C. user than what I was. I could write well when I was interested in a topic. Typing speed was involved in what I have many contents about that topic.


0 件のコメント: